Monday, June 4, 2012

Fastforward Academy

With two boys in the home getting ready for college, we have been searching out different options. They want to take differenet courses and this one popped up the other day. I thought I would tell you about it and why it interested me. Fastforward Academy is all about getting your time in and the courses done. Whether it is the enrolled agent ethics course or something totally different, you can check them out here.

I know taxes are a pain for me and I hate doing them. I don't know anyone who loves doing them:) But this is a course that would really help those who are interested in becoming an enrolled agent cpe. They have a lot of courses, a 30 day money back guarantee, and lots of helpful information. The other thing I like is that they have a free test bank where you can take a free crash test to see what you know.

So, if you are interested in furthering your education in this, check out the website!

I have not used this website. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...