Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Shoes and Baretraps

I know, you are probably wondering what in the world I am talking about, right? I kind of wondered that myself when I first heard about these shoes. I mean, Baretraps? Whodathunk it:) Anyways, I checked into them as I was trying to find a new pair of boots and thought they were pretty interesting.

I am the type of girl who likes to have several pairs of boots. I am not that big into a lot of shoes but boots are something I like to have quite a few of:) I mean, cowboy boots, rain boots, paddock boots, and to go along with those? A pair of winter boots like the Baretraps. The Baretraps are basically a winter type boot that has the warm layer but they still look nice and chic. Let's face it girls, not many pairs of winter boots look this good! They have a warm look that makes you want to hug them and then on top of that they are warm for your feet.

These boots are not that expensive but probably more than I would pay. I am just that type of girl. I like my shoes, or anything for that matter, to be pretty cheap. But, for winter time and how often you would be wearing these, they just might be worth it. Believe me, I went and checked out the price and had to see if they were in my budget. For a good boot that you wear a lot during the winter, this seems to be a good one. The other thing is, you can't skimp with your health during the cold season and these will make sure your feet are kept nice and warm.

So, if you are looking for a pair of nice winter boots, remember, the winter season is not too far off. And these would make a great gift for any woman! I put them on my wish list:)

I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...