Monday, August 6, 2012

Loving The Shoes!

Ladies, how many of you own more than one pair of shoes? I grew up with only one pair of dress shoes and one pair of casual shoes. But then I got older and started wearing more styles. And believe me, there are definitely more than enough styles of ladies shoes!!

For me I have to have one pair of black or dark navy blue dress shoes. These are my basic Church pair and they are perfect for many different outfits. But then I like to get other colors and styles as well. But I have to say, I am not the type of girl who just buys a pair for one outfit. My colors have to be able to be worn with several outfits. And for my casual shoes, I like a pair of good sneakers and then a pair of sandals. It depends on the weather as to whether I wear flip-flops or my sneakers.

This website I found has a lot of good buys and they have tons of styles and colors to choose from. If you are needing a good pair of shoes, or you just want to go browse, this is the site to check:)

I have not purchased from this site. All thoughts are 100% mine.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I hate shoe shopping because I have a leg brace. I have to buy expensive and special shoes. Sigh. I'll recommend this site to my friends though. Thanks for the heads up. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...