Monday, September 3, 2012

GlassesUSA and Eyewear

How many of my readers wear glasses? I am one of the few in our family who wears eyeglasses all the time. We aren't talking just reading glasses, but regular prescription glasses. These are something I would rather do without but hey, when you need them, you need them:) One major problem with glasses is the expense that goes into them. Not only are you talking about glasses and the frames, but also the eye exams and all the extras that come with the glasses. So I am always on the lookout for a place to get cheap glasses that are still a good quality product. GlassesUSA.com is one place I can count on for these things.

When I go shopping I prefer doing it online. When I had my recent eye exam the doctor warned me about buying glasses online because you never know what you are getting. Personally I have never had a problem with ordering glasses online and I have done it several times. You do have to have your eyeglasses prescription but that is nothing major, most places will give you a copy if you ask for it. Now the fun thing with GlassesUSA is the new Virtual Mirror aspect. You can actually go on and have a picture of yourself trying on the glasses! You can zoom in, angle the head, etc all to see how a pair of eyeglasses looks. It is amazing how far technology has come! Check it out below! If you are needing a new pair of glasses, this is one place to look. I like their site, their product and their prices. Can't go wrong there:)








1 comment:

Kristie said...

Wow! I have never shopped for glasses online. Too scary. The Try-It Mirror might change my mind though. Thanks for the heads-up. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...