Friday, October 12, 2012

Unreal Party Recap!!

Those of you who attended my party this past week know what Unreal Candy is. But for those of you who didn't, check out the pictures below to get a glimpse at the fun party we had and the new candy called, Unreal.

I hosted an ice cream social for my party and would you believe, I chose the weekend it decided to get a bit chilly here? Of course, we just pulled everything inside instead of having it on the patio out back like I was going to. And boy did we have fun! I purchased lots of goodies to have on the ice cream along with several different flavors of ice cream! I even got the person who was on a diet to have a little bit:) It just looked too good to pass up. So take a look at the pictures and then check out the Unreal Candy at your local Walgreen's or CVS. I found mine at Walgreen's.

Here are my goodie bags all packed and ready for the guests. 

A peek inside the baggie:)

Ice cream all ready for guests.

Making a dish. 

Someone's bowl all made up.

Having fun at the party!


Almost gone:(

So as you can tell, we had a lot of fun and everyone enjoyed learning about the Unreal Candy. Everyone tried some and the favorite by far was the Unreal 54. This is basically peanut m&m's. Everyone loved this one! The others had varied responses. A great time was had by everyone though and we loved the Unreal Candy! Even if we were wearing jackets inside:)

According to FTC Regulations, I was paid to purchase snacks for my party. All thoughts are 100% mine. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...