Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Getting Ready for School?

I am very amazed at how fast time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were at the middle of the year and we were looking forward to fall. And now? The end of the year is coming fast and that means guess what? A new school semester is what happens for many in January. Believe me, not exciting for some of us but for students this time of year is all about planning and getting ready, like buying textbooks, etc. But, have you ever thought about renting textbooks instead of buying them?  Campus Book Rentals is a place I found that has excellent options for renting your books.

I have looked into books about music theory and how to read music as that is something I would like to learn someday. I can play a little bit and I enjoy the violin but I would like to be able to read music. So I checked out books on this subject through Campus Book Rentals. It is very easy!! Just type in a word into the search box and browse away! I typed in music and got several pages in results. One book that caught my eye was The Complete Idiot's Guide to Music Theory, 2nd Edition. And this book is available:)

Some of the perks include free shipping both ways and 30 day risk free returns. You can even highlight and mark in the books like they were your own! This is a trusted source that offers you ways to either rent a book or get rid of the ones you don't need anymore. I am also impressed at how every textbook rented from their site gets a donation sent to Operation Smile. This organization saves lives every day and renting a textbook can help a child. So if you are one of those getting ready for the semester this coming January, check out Campus Book Rentals. You can't go wrong with this company!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web page is genuinely nice and the viewers are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.
Also visit my weblog :: amber leaf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...