Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Music for The Year.

I am telling you, there is nothing this time of year like music. Whether it is shopping around the malls and stores, cooking at home, or even dancing in the house. Just kidding, about the dancing part I mean. We love our music and we like it lively but we also like it toned down and mellow. Some of us can play different instruments and some of us can't play at all:D I won't tell you who can't play anything other than the radio.

But in all honesty, musical instruments are a big part of our life. We enjoy playing and it is something we do to relax. Personally I play the violin, but I have always wanted to play the piano. I play the violin by ear but I don't think I could get that far on the piano. I can do some, but not the one hand. I have actually gone so far as to search for a good piano. We often browse classified ads and all over the internet. I found things I never knew were musical instruments but I have also fallen in love with some instruments. A Rebuilt Steinway would be at the top of my list. These are beautiful handcrafted pieces of art and they make such wonderful music. If I were to ever buy a piano, this would be my choice. Maybe when I have moved out and have the space:)

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

I love the music this time of year. I've always wanted to play the piano.
Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...