Friday, May 3, 2013

Oregon Chai Snapshots of Happiness Promotion!

Hi readers! I have some really exciting opportunities to share with you next week but I wanted to kick it off this evening with a great contest from Oregon Chai. I am sure you will remember them from times I have posted about this company. Plus they are well known for their wonderful products. I love drinking their chai tea and my personal favorite is their vanilla tea. Today I want to tell you about a contest they are hosting called, Snapshots of Happiness. And boy is this one fun!

The basic idea is that you share and vote on photos that capture the true essence of happiness. As you can see from the picture, 20 winners will be chosen to receive a gift package. And believe me, the package will be great! If you love the chai, you will want to enter the Snapshots of Happiness contest. It is through Facebook but all the rules are given and they are doing things by the regulations. Take a chance and go enter. You never know who might be the winner! Plus, just for entering you get a coupon for $1 off.




**DISCLOSURE: I was given a chance at winning an Oregon Chai gift basket for posting this.  No other compensation was given, and all thoughts are 100% mine. Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...