Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#Weight Loss Challenge

Since we are heading into the time of short sleeves, wearing lighter clothing and taking off the bulk, I am focusing many of my posts on weight loss and trimming down for the summer. Those of you who know me will remember when I did my weight loss challenge last year and this year I am participating in another one. One of my friends in this group brought up a goal of doing 100 squats a day for the duration of the challenge. And I accepted! Yes I am sore:) But it got me to thinking about the things we can do if we put our mind to it. So every week I am going to be posting a new goal or mini challenge I will be featuring for that week. Many of these will continue during my whole 3 month challenge but I want to focus on them during a short time. It could be anything from a new exercise, portion control, drinking more water, eating enough fruits and veggies, etc. We are talking a lot of options here! During this time I will also be posting reviews of healthy products, exercise dvd's, workouts, etc.


So, anyone interested in participating in this with me? No need to sign anything or make it official, but I would love to hear from you if you are doing it. Just leave a comment that week letting me know you will be focusing on that as well and then a comment maybe at the end of the week. This week is already half over so I won't be posting something for now but come Monday you will have a challenge! Come join me in getting a better you!!



**DISCLOSURE:  Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go doing 100 squats per day! Those are killers! Exercise is so important.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...