Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bare Minerals Skincare and Cosmetics.

I don't know about you, but I am not one to wear a lot of makeup. In fact, I barely wear any at all:) Bu I found this company recently called Bare Escentuals Mineral Makeup. Now, that is what I want! Only bare cosmetics! Where it looks like I don't have anything at all.

Anyways, they have recently come out with Bare Minerals Skincare! Not only do they do cosmetics but now they have skincare. This is great as you can purchase all your products together and not worry about shopping at 2 different places. And if you already like their makeup, why not try out the skincare? I am hoping to try it out! I think the Purifying Facial Cleanser sounds like something I would like to try! Tell me in a comment what product you think you would like to try from their new Skincare line? And make sure to follow them on Twitter or Facebook to keep up to date on what is going on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...