Hi readers, this evening I have a last minute giveaway for you all. NBC is partnering with the sharing site, Yerdle, to help with Earth Week. I am someone who is not all into the planet earth and stuff but I am big on recycling and re-using. You never know? What you might think is junk could be someone else's treasure!
What is NBC’s Share and Tell?
Did you know that for every pound of new goods produced, 71 pounds of waste are generated during manufacturing? This Earth Week, NBCUniversal is partnering with the sharing site yerdle to help you minimize your impact on the planet by sharing your stuff. One person’s stuff is another person’s story!
Here’s how it works. 1) Join or host a Share & Tell Party (click the “Join the Party” button in the app below).
2) Post your stuff to share with friends. Discover other items that are up for grabs.
3) Tell the story of your sharing experiences on your favorite social media site. #ShareandTell.
I went over and looked at the site Yerdle. Needless to say, I loved it! Who doesn't like going to yard sales and shopping around for something new. This is basically a yard sale from the comfort of your own house and hey, you don't even have to change out of your pajamas:)
Being Green has really become a big thing recently and for Earth Week, NBC is hosting this very unique and eco giveaway. Take the quiz below and you could be the winner in this contest!
NBC has provided a prize pack for one of my readers!
The prize pack includes:
One Green is Universal canvas tote bag (made from recycled cotton)
... along with two of the items below (chosen at random):
- Planet Ocean DVD
- Green is Universal T-shirt (made by Alternative Apparel)
- Green is Universal colored pencil kits (made from recycled newspaper)
- Green is Universal Vapur water bottles (BPA-free)
- Green is Universal hardboard cover spiral bound notebook
- Green is Universal burlap FEED bag
Entering is somewhat simple with only three entries but you can tweet once a day so make sure to come back.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
**DISCLOSURE: No compensation was given, and all thoughts are 100% mine. This giveaway is being hosted in partnership with NBC's Share and Tell. Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**