MANDATORY ENTRY-You must go to the RecipeNut Facebook page and enter their giveaway. Now, I am going to be entering it here also. There is such a good chance of winning. Get this readers, there is only 9 entries!! That means you have a really great chance at winning. And the prize is well worth it. One grand prize winner will receive a Premium Calphalon Cook Set plus $200 in Hormel Food Coupons. And two runners-up will receive a smaller Calphalon Cook Set and $100 in Hormel Food Coupons. Readers, I am telling you, this is well worth entering for!! And like I said, there is only 9 entries. It is very easy to enter their contest. This is a separate contest from my giveaway. But you have to enter their contest to be eligible for my giveaway. So, please email if you have any questions. I know this is kind of confusing the way this is being done, but the company requested it be done this way. So, once you have done the mandatory entry, you can do all the extra entries you would like.
1.Become a follower of my blog.
2.Follow me on Twitter.
3.Tweet about this giveaway. Can be done 3 times a day.
4.Blog about this or post about it on Facebook.
"The prize will be valued at $30 and includes one of each of the following products:
· Hormel® Always Tender® pork product coupon: Hormel® Always Tender® products are all pre-marinated for superb tenderness, juiciness and flavor, so there’s no prep time and no cleanup required. Available in more than 40 varieties.
· Hormel® Natural Choice® deli meat full value product coupon: Great-tasting, all-natural products you can feel good about eating and serving. Zero preservatives, artificial ingredients or MSG. No nitrites or nitrates added. And they’re gluten free.
· Hormel® real crumbled bacon bits: Hormel® bacon toppings are made from 100 percent real bacon. Add to salads, soups and other recipes!
· Hormel® pepperoni minis: Add zest to a wide variety of dishes with great tasting pepperoni. In addition to perking up pizza, pepperoni is an ideal partner for sandwiches, salads, pasta or nachos and more.
· Hormel® premium chunk chicken breast: Hormel® chunk meats are fully-cooked, one hundred percent real meat perfect for sandwiches, salads, wraps, soups, nachos and quesadillas.
· Hormel® chili with beans: Hormel® chili is made with choice ingredients, blended and simmered slowly in an open kettle to bring out their full flavor and aroma. The result is a rich and hearty flavor chili lovers ask for!
· RecipeNut Oven Mitt"
New Online Destination Enables Recipe Nuts to Connect
with Fellow Enthusiasts and Cultivate Recipe Collections
Facebook contest marks site launch with call
for tattered recipe cards and pages that line America’s kitchen drawers
AUSTIN, Minn., September 2010 – RecipeNut, located at www.RecipeNut.com, is a new online tool and community for storing, sharing and building one of the most persistent sources of kitchen clutter - the busting box, file or pile of papers that comprises a recipe collection. The site debuts with a Facebook contest, launching on September 27th, that asks people to showcase their recipe collection’s most prized possession, providing a glimpse into the kitchens of America, one scribbled-on, ingredient-stained recipe card at a time.
RecipeNut enables people to upload their personal recipes as well as aggregate recipes from all other online sources, from magazine websites to food blogs, and swap them with other “recipe nuts.” A social network for recipe enthusiasts, the site enables users to identify and follow other users with similar dish, cuisine and ingredient preferences, rate and review recipes and share their favorites via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
A celebration of the site launch, the RecipeNut Facebook contest invites people to take a digital photo of the actual ingredient list and directions of the most treasured recipe in their collection – whether that’s grandma’s hand-written notes for a casserole, a page ripped out of a magazine or something else entirely – and submit it to www.facebook.com/RecipeNut for a chance at nearly $2,000 in prizes.
Because there’s a story behind every best-loved recipe, entrants also must include a few words about the history of the recipe, why it’s their favorite and the role it plays in the culinary life of their family. Ten finalists will be selected to have their recipes and stories posted on RecipeNut’s Facebook page, where fans can vote for or “like” the one they think best exemplifies a truly treasured recipe.
- One grand prize winner will receive a premium Calphalon cook set and $200 in Hormel Foods coupons.
- Two runners-up will receive smaller Calphalon cook sets and $100 in Hormel Foods coupons.
RecipeNut is sponsored by Hormel Foods and features downloadable coupons for brands like Hormel® chili, Hormel® bacon, Hormel® chunk meat and more. A monthly e-newsletter features the highest rated recipes, cooking tips and coupons.
Recipe collections are no longer limited to what’s been handed down within families, shared among friends or ripped out of magazines. RecipeNut lets users assemble a library of recipes from a virtually limitless pool of sources worldwide, all while connecting with like-minded recipe collectors around the web. To learn more, visit www.RecipeNut.com.
This giveaway will end on the 11th. Winner has 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen. Random.org will pick the winner.