Tuesday, August 6, 2013

31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes Day 6!!

Hi gals and guys! Sorry about not posting yesterday for the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes promotion. I totally got busy and things were kinda hectic. But, I knew with the prize for today you all would definitely want to hear about it. You ready? The prize for August 6th is an Acer Laptop!!! This is worth $270!! I know I could sure use a new laptop. I have had mine for about 4 years now and it is getting old. Runs slower than it used to and getting kinda full:) So this would definitely be a sweet prize.



Remember, I have an Amazon gift card giveaway coming up and you will be getting extra entries by commenting on these posts. But also remember, you can only enter for todays prize today!! If you miss it, there is no second chance. So head over to the 31 Days of Fun Sweepstakes page, hit "Like" and then enter!!



**DISCLOSURE: I have been entered in a giveaway for a gift card by posting about this. No other compensation was given.  Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...