Saturday, August 17, 2013

Red Carpet Manicure Sweepstakes!

Alrighty ladies. Today I have a fun sweepstakes to tell you about. How many of you put polish on your nails? I never really used to but after trying out some different companies for review I have gotten more comfortable wearing polish and even styling some new colors:) Things I never would have imagined wearing before. Anyways, I say all that to tell you about the Red Carpet Manicure Sweepstakes. It looks like there are some neat prizes that will help you work out some great nail art.



Now Red Carpet Manicure is the first at-home LED gel manicure system. They are a leader in their field and there are many celebrities who are sporting their polish. The polish will last for several weeks and it is quick and easy to apply. I know that gel manicures often last longer and would love to try this system out. But for those of you interested in nail polish or a new system to work with, you should definitely enter this giveaway. Go to the Red Carpet Manicure Facebook page and make sure to "like" it. Then the sweepstakes button is at the top. You can't go wrong with trying something for free:) The ten winners will be chosen at the end of the month so hurry over!




**DISCLOSURE:  Please read my full disclosure policy HERE.**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...